Here's your wish list and your options:
1) Unlimited benefit period, $1M (or the highest amount available).
Fewer companies are offering an Unlimited Benefit Period these day. Genworth is still one that does and there are others in MA that will as well.
MedAmerica will offer a $1 million benefit account to start with, but that's the maximum amount of benefits you can purchase upfront.
2) Pre-pay the entire premium in one payment.
I did not find a company in MA that offers a one-pay. 10-pay, 20-pay and pay-to-65 are available.
3) An option to get all of the premium back.
There are 2 available Return of Premium (ROP) options available:
1) A Full ROP: This will pay back all premiums paid upon death or cancellation to the estate or beneficiary regardless of claims paid by the company, or
2) Partial ROP which will return all premiums LESS claims paid upon death or cancellation.
A "Golden Policy" is certainly available for purchase, but you and your clients need to think hard about purchasing a policy that pays for 100% of everything and has every bell & whistle available.
That's not what insurance is about. Insurance is "risk-sharing". Your clients have income and will continue to have income and he should co-insure a part of that risk.
You need to find a LTC specialist in MA that represents a number of major carriers.
You can visit this website to find one.http://www.aaltci.org/